Phonics 3 - 'silent c' (US)
This is a free topic. Please download from Free Resources.
EDpaX Phonics 3 – ‘silent c’ – 28 interactive, fun, colorful and editable teaching pages with associated student activities where the students will learn:
- that the silent letter ‘c’ always comes after the letter ‘s’
- to recognize the silent letter ‘c’ in words
- to identify if the silent letter ‘c’ is in a word
- to read words with the silent letter ‘c’
- to spell words containing the silent letter ‘c’
EDpaX Phonics lessons are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board. Fully editable.
Single User License