2D & 3D Shape
MATHS – 2D & 3D Shape – Year 6 – 55 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- identify, name and classify quadrilaterals
- recognise a parallelogram, a rhombus, a kite and a trapezium
- identify a dodecahedron
- identify the nets of a closed cube
- identify the circumference, diameter and radius of a circle
- identify an arc and concentric circles
- understand the difference between diagonal lines and lines of symmetry
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence