Angles and Rotation
MATHS – Angles and Rotation – Year 4 – 45 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- make and measure clockwise and anticlockwise turns
- recognise that angles are measured in degrees
- recognise that one whole turn is 360 degrees or 4 right angles
- recognise a quarter turn is 90 degrees or 1 right angle
- recognise that half a right angle is 45 degrees
- start to order a set of angles less than 180 degrees
- recognise angles on the 8-point
- draw angles
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence