MATHS - Fractions - Second Level - 72 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn:
- to work with equivalent fractions
- how to find fractions of a quantity
- how to find a fraction of a quantity with and without using a calculator
- how to make equivalent fractions
- how to simplify a fraction
- the difference between a common/proper fraction, an improper fraction and mixed numbers
- how to identify which fraction is larger or smaller
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence