Data & Analysis 1
MATHS - Data and Analysis (1) - Second Level - 46 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn how to:
- choose sources of information
- design a questionnaire
- use diagrams and tables to display information
- display information using different types of graphs i.e. line, curved line, straight line
- use bar charts and pie charts
- read graphs to obtain information
- use a database and how to get information from it
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence