Angles: Reflex, Vertically Opposite & In a Triangle
MATHS - Angles- reflex, vertically opposite, in a triangle - Second Level - 51 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn:
- to use the word 'reflex' to describe an angle
- that vertically opposite angles are equal
- that 180 degrees is the sum of the angles in a triangle and that this is equivalent to two right angles
- how to calculate angles in a triangle
- about angles on a straight line
- how to name angles.
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence