2D Shape 2
MATHS - 2D (2) Shape - Second Level - 50 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn:
- the names and properties of a parallelogram, a rhombus, a kite and a trapezium
- how to classify quadrilaterals
- the meaning of the term 'diagonal'
- the difference between a diagonal line and a line of symmetry
- the meaning of the term 'congruent'
- the difference between similar, congruent and symmetrical shapes
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence