MATHS - Symmetry - First Level - 32 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- understand the meaning of a line of symmetry
- understand the term ‘reflection’
- make, talk about and describe symmetrical patterns
- recognise and sketch a line of symmetry - horizontal and vertical
- complete a symmetrical pattern
- recognise lines of symmetry in odd shapes
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence