Perimeter & Area
MATHS - Perimeter and Area - First Level - 53 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn:
- the term 'perimeter'
- how to calculate the perimeter of simple straight sided shapes by adding lengths
- how to find the perimeter of regular 2D shapes by multiplying
- the difference between 'perimeter' and 'area'
- how to find the area of regular shapes
- that area = length x breadth
- how to find the area of a right-angled triangle
- how to find the area of a composite shape
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence