Grid References & Compass Points
MATHS - Grid References and Compass Points - First Level - 58 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn:
- how to read a grid reference
- how to say and write the name of locations from given grid references
- how to answer questions relating to items plotted on grids
- the directions and names of the four main compass points i.e. North, South, East and West
- how to write movement instructions e.g. forward 5 turn right forward 3
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence