Data & Analysis 2
MATHS - Data and Analysis 2 - First Level - 35 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn how to:
- collect information from a variety of given sources
- organise information by using a tally sheet with grouped tallies
- organise information by entering it in a table using row and column headings
- organise information using a database
- display information by making a table, a chart or bar chart
- interpret information from displays by talking about them
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence