Comparing & Ordering Numbers
MATHS - Comparing and Ordering Numbers - First Level - 59 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- read and write whole numbers to 100
- use and begin to read the vocabulary of comparing and ordering numbers including ordinal numbers
- order whole numbers to at least 100 on a number line and 100 square
- compare two two-digit numbers and say which is more or less and give the number or numbers which lie between
- say the number that is 1 or 10 more or less than a given two-digit number
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence