MATHS - Chance 2 - First Level - 33 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- understand the concept of 'chance'
- use the words - chance, likely, unlikely, never and definitely when talking about events
- order events in terms of likelihood of occurrence
- understand the meaning of 'random'
- record outcomes of random processes
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence