Ordering & Ordinals
MATHS - Ordering and Ordinals - Early Level - 48 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- use words that compare and order numbers and ordinal numbers
- use ordinal numbers 1st to 10th
- complete sequences
- understand one more than/one less than
- understand numbers 'between' two given numbers
- the meaning of larger/smaller and largest/smallest·
Assessment included. CfE aligned.
EDpaX CfE Maths topics are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence