MATHS – Area – Year 6 – 59 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- calculate the area of simple compound shapes that can be split into rectangles
- understand and use the formula in words ‘length x breadth’ for the area of a rectangle
- understand and use the formula ‘A = l x b’ for the area of a rectangle
- find the area of a right-angled triangle by considering it as half of a rectangle
- draw shapes of a specified area
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence