Angles & Rotation
MATHS – Angles & Rotation – Year 6 – 72 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- work with acute, obtuse and reflex angles
- use a protractor to measure and draw acute and obtuse angles
- calculate angles in a triangle around a point
- recognise and calculate reflex angles
- calculate angles in a triangle
- draw angles using a protractor
- calculate angles on a straight line
- name angles
- recognise where a shape will be after rotation through 90 degrees or 180 degrees about one of its vertices
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence