Angles: reflex, vertically opposite & in a triangle
MATHS – Angles - reflex, vertically opposite & in a triangle – Year 6 – 50 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn:
- to use the word 'reflex' to describe an angle
- that vertically opposite angles are equal
- that 180 degrees is the sum of the angles in a triangle and that this is equivalent to two right angles
- how to calculate angles in a triangle
- about angles on a straight line
- how to name angles
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence