MATHS – Symmetry – Year 5 – 63 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- recognise reflective symmetry
- recognise lines of symmetry in shapes
- complete symmetrical patterns with two lines of symmetry
- recognise where a shape will be after reflection on a mirror line
- translate a shape on a squared grid
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence