MATHS – Length – Year 5 – 47 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- measure using kilometres, metre, centimetres and millimetres
- use a ruler to draw and measure lines to 1 mm
- understand the value of kilometres, metre, centimetres and millimetres
- convert centimetres to metres and vice versa
- convert kilometres to metres and vice versa
- use decimal notation
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence