Angle and Rotation
Angle and Rotation – Year 5 – 63 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- measure angles in degrees
- identify, estimate and order acute and obtuse angles
- use a protractor to measure and draw acute and obtuse angles to the nearest 5 degrees
- calculate angles on a straight line
- make patterns by rotating shapes
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence