Fractions of Quantities & Equivalences
MATHS – Fractions of Quantities & Equivalences – Year 4 – 69 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- find simple fractions – a quarter, a fifth and a tenth – of a number or quantity
- recognise equivalent fractions:
- halves, quarters, eighths
- thirds and sixths
- fifths and tenths
- order fractions on a number line
- recognise how to make one whole one when given a fraction
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence