MATHS – 2D Shape – Year 4 – 60 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- identify, name and classify heptagons
- identify, name and classify polygons
- identify, name and classify equilateral, isosceles and right angle triangles
- identify sides, angles and vertices in heptagons, pentagons, hexagons and octagons
- identify the difference between regular and irregular shapes
- identify convex and concave angles
- use triangles to make patterns
- use Carroll diagrams
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence