MATHS – Line Symmetry – Year 3 – 54 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- identify lines of symmetry in simple shapes
- draw lines of symmetry in simple shapes
- recognise shapes with no lines of symmetry
- sketch the reflection of a simple shape on a mirror line
- make symmetrical patterns
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence