Comparing & Ordering Numbers
MATHS – Comparing & Ordering Numbers– Year 2 – 59 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn to:
- read and write whole numbers to 100
- use the vocabulary of comparing and ordering numbers
- use the vocabulary of comparing and ordering ordinal numbers
- order whole numbers to at least 100 on a number line and 100 square
- compare two two-digit numbers, say which is more or less and give a number that lies between them
- say the number that is 1 or 10 more or less than a given two-digit number
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User Licence