Mental Calculation Strategies
MATHS – Mental Calculation Strategies – Year 1 – 47 teaching and pupil activity pages where the pupils will learn:
- that addition can be done in any order
- to partition and recombine numbers to make mental calculations easier
- to identify doubles or near doubles
- to use known number facts to add or subtract numbers mentally
- to add and subtract numbers bridging through 10
Assessment included. National Framework aligned.
EDpaX National Framework Maths is written in ACTIVInspire for the Promethean ActivBoard and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User License