EDpaX Math – Line Symmetry – Grade 4 – 54+ interactive and engaging teaching pages with associated student activities where the students will learn to:
- identify lines of symmetry in simple shapes
- draw lines of symmetry on simple shapes
- recognize shapes with no lines of symmetry
- sketch the reflection of a simple shape on a mirror line
- make symmetrical patterns
Assessment included. Core Curriculum aligned.
EDpaX Math lessons are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User License