Fractions - Equivalent
EDpaX Math – Equivalent Fractions – Grade 4 – 47+ interactive and engaging teaching pages with associated student activities where the students will learn:
- about 20ths, 50ths and 100ths
- how to make equivalent fractions using a variety of fractions – halves, fourths, fifths, tenths, thirds
- how to make equivalent fractions using 20ths, 50ths and 100ths
- when to use the < and > symbols to determine if a fraction is less than or more than another
- to order fractions on a number line when the fractions have the same denominators
- to order fractions on a number line when the fractions have different denominators
- to arrange fractions with different denominators in order from smallest to largest
Assessment included. Core Curriculum aligned.
EDpaX Math lessons are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User License