Representing & Interpreting Data
EDpaX Math – Representing & Interpreting Data – Grade 2 – 34+ interactive and engaging teaching pages with associated student activities where the students will learn to:
- collect information from pictures
- collect information from sets of objects by carrying out a class survey
- make, organize and interpret data from a list
- sort, organize and interpret information in a table
- display and interpret information in a picture graph
- display and interpret information in a block graph
Assessment included. Core Curriculum aligned.
EDpaX Math lessons are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User License