Comparing & Ordering Numbers
EDpaX Math – Comparing & Ordering Numbers – Grade 2 – 59+ interactive and engaging teaching pages with associated student activities where the students will learn to:
- read and write whole numbers to at least 100 in figures and words
- use and begin to read the vocabulary of comparing and ordering numbers including ordinal numbers
- order whole numbers to at least 100 on a number line and 100 square
- compare two two-digit numbers, say which is more or less and give a number that lies between them
- compare three-digit numbers and identify the largest or smallest
- order numbers
- give numbers before or after a given number
- understand even and odd numbers
Assessment included. Core Curriculum aligned.
EDpaX Math lessons are written in ActivInspire for the Promethean board and in Notebook for the SMART Board.
Single User License