EDpaX's Behaviour Management pack includes a book with supporting interactive whiteboard software. The book supports and reinforces the key features that need to be in place in order to encourage an organised classroom with good classroom discipline.
The key features cover:
- A teacher's checklist
- Using correct language
- Planning a structured lesson
- Displaying and adhering to classroom rules
- Setting up and following classroom routines
- Positive interaction
- Providing a stimulating environment
- Rights and Rules
- Setting classroom rules
- Setting classroom routines
- Negotiating rewards and sanctions
- Ideas for displaying classroom rules
The teacher-led software provides the teacher and pupils with opportunities to set the rules, routines, rewards and sanctions through co-operative interaction and discussion.